CHILD PLAY SOLUTIONS
1. PhunZone sells products from several different manufacturers and we must adhere to the return policies of each of these manufacturers. While most have generally similar return policies, there are exceptions. We will advise you of any such exceptions on the individual product page.
3. Phunzone will not issue a refund for used products.
4. When a customer purchases through PhunZone they acknowledge that they have read and understood the applicable return policy.
5. All returns will only be processed if the customer has requested and received a Return Authorization (RA) number from PhunZone except for warranty related return requests which go directly to the manufacturer for approval.
“NON-WARRANTY” RETURN PROCEDURE
1. Claims for non-warranty returns must be made within 30 days of purchase date.
2. Before returning any products, you must contact PhunZone and request a RA (Return Authorization) number. You will be asked several questions. Based on your comments, the RA will be issued with instructions and a return shipping address for the specific manufacturer or to PhunZone
If you return the product without an RA approval, it will not be accepted.
3. Please note that you must send the product back to the EXACT company/address in the RA
4. When you return the product to PhunZone or to the manufacturer (as specified) , we recommend that for your own protection you use UPS, Fedex or Insured Post.
5. Once the product has been received in satisfactory condition by PhunZone or the manufacturer, PhunZone will refund only the purchase price of the product. No credit will be issued for any shipping costs to or from your location.
6. Some manufacturers may charge a restocking fee up to 25% of the value of the goods which will be passed on to the customer. Stocking fees are used to cover the cost of inspecting the product and re-packing in a new box. If such fees exist, they will be noted on the individual product description page and/or you will be advised at the time of the RA request.
7. If the item is determined to be defective or shipped as a result of an error by PhunZone or the manufacturer, the purchaser will be refunded all shipping and handling fees.
8. All refunds will be made by check - even if original payment was via credit card.
“WARRANTY” RELATED RETURN PROCEDURE
1. Warranty claims are made by the customer directly with the manufacturer according to their warranty policy.
2. Warranty claims for returns must be made within the date specified by the manufacturer’s warranty.
3. PhunZone can assist you to process the Warranty related RA (Return Authorization)
4. Follow the same steps as for the “non-warranty” return procedure above.