The following shipping instructions are for the continental USA. Please also see below shipping instructions to Hawaii, Alaska, APO, Canada and international.
Phunzone ships via Fedex
1. Delivery Method
When you order in the continental USA, all the basic shipping prices are clearly indicated on the website shopping cart. These shipping prices are based on Fedex Ground rates according to the weight dimensions and destination Zip.
Generally, Fedex will deliver to most business and residential locations. Unless specified, or unless deemed not to be suitable, the Fedex driver may leave a package in a “safe” location if the customer is not there. To guarantee delivery, customer will need to specify “Signature Required” for delivery. (Additional charge)
The larger, heavier items will be delivered by truck. There are 4 options for truck unloading:
a. Truck backs up to a loading dock - offload directly from the truck.
b. Customer offloads manually from back of truck. Do not count on driver’s assistance
c. Delivery on a “lift-gate” truck. Additional charge. Driver lowers pallet to ground only.
d. Inside delivery. Additional charge. Driver will deliver inside (depends on product/locations)
2. Shipping Time
The times will vary with the product, delivery method and the season. Generally, allow 5-15 business days from the date of the order and/or payment approval. You will be notified by phone or e-mail if there will be a longer delay. Particularly for the Christmas season, please order in plenty of time.
3. Express Deliveries
“Express” delivery is available for certain products to certain destinations.
4. Damage Claim
● PhunZone requires all damages to be reported at the time of delivery
● Damages can be as a result of:
- shipping (continue below with steps you need to take)
- manufacturer’s defect. See Warranty
● Please ensure that you inspect all the goods in your order as soon as it arrives. If the box or crate appears to be damaged or punctured, that’s a clue that the contents may also be damaged.
● PhunZone is NOT responsible for damages cause by the freight carrier.
● If on inspection you find such unacceptable damage to the product, do not accept the shipment. Write “DAMAGED” on the bill of lading or delivery receipt the driver gives you. Contact PhunZone immediately.
● Contact the carrier’s main office and request an inspection. If you do not do this we cannot help you.
● After you have opened your order, if you find some hidden damages, please contact PhunZone. Please save the boxes and we will help you file a freight claim and try and get the necessary parts (if possible) to make the product meet factory specifications. If the freight company is at fault, they will compensate you for the damages/repair/replacement.
● If you find that there is a defect in the product that was not caused by the shipping, this will be processed as a warranty claim. See Warranty
Fedex ships thousands of packages on a daily basis. There may be rare occasions where Fedex picks up a package from PhunZoneand then does not deliver because the package got misplaced or lost in their system. Once Fedex has picked up and provided a confirmation of pickup, Phunzone has no legal responsibility for the package. We will help the customer identify the lost package problem and report it to Fedex. Once Fedex confirms they have lost the product, they will authorize a "re-shipment" of the lost product and assume the cost of shipment for that product. Phunzone will then pack the replacement product and turn over to Fedex for delivery
If the delivery time of a product has exceeded an acceptable time limit, please contact PhunZone customer service at 800-477-6434 or 404-521-9054 and we will obtain the tracking number or other confirmation of shipment
OUTSIDE CONTINENTAL USA
7. Hawaii and Alaska
There are several options:
- Option 1 - Fedex Air
- Option 2 - Truck freight
- Option 3 - Fedex Ground to consolidator you select on West Coast - to Alaska via ship
- Option 1 - Fedex Air
- Option 2 - Fedex Ground to consolidator you select on West coast - to Hawaii via ship
For Alaska and Hawaii, PhunZone will deliver to the consolidator of your selection, but will take no further responsibility for the products beyond that point.
Many of the products can be shipped to APO/FPOs addresses by USA Postal Service Priority Mail. Orders must be limited to products with weights of under 70 lbs and size limits of the Post Office. The rate will vary with the zone.
Most products originating in the USA can be shipped to Canada. The freight rates quoted on the website shopping cart are based on Fedex ground to the USA destination - so please contact us for Canadian freight rates.
In order to eliminate issues with customers not paying applicable duties, brokerage fees, GST and PST , Phuzone collects these fees “at the time of the order”. The details of these fees are provide to the customer in our quotations.
For the majority of small orders (Fedex Ground or Fedex Air), we submit these fees to our customs broker “Fedex Trade Networks”. For common carrier (truck) freight the fees will be paid to/through the applicable customs broker.
Exceptions to this policy are negotiated on a case by case basis
Many of the individual products are very costly to ship outside the continental USA and Canada, so we have not established a specific shipping policy for individual items. Quotations will be provided on an individual order basis. If a customer is ordering larger quantities such as a 20' ocean container, we offer ex-works terms.